" " " Kerala Job Portal: Your Source for Jobs in Kerala | Find Job Vacancies Now" Arabian Drilling Company Careers | Apply now

Arabian Drilling Company Careers | Apply now

Arabian Drilling Company Careers

All employees have an equal opportunity for promotion based on their qualifications, performance, attitude, and potential. It is the Company’s policy to promote from within the organization based on merit. Arabian Drilling Company offers Excellent career opportunities, job satisfaction, and Competitive salary and benefits.

Arabian Drilling Company constantly looking for people with the vision to join us and help carry our business forward. The work is academically rigorous, intellectually demanding, and can be physically tough, but the rewards we offer reflect fully the commitment we require.

Arabian Drilling Company Jobs

Arabian Drilling Company (ADC) is a Limited Liability partnership between the Industrialization & Energy Services Company (TAQA) which owns 51%, a Saudi Joint Stock company, and Services Petroliers Schlumberger S.A., a global leader in oilfield services which owns the remaining 49%. Drilling Services are backed by more than 53 years of operational experience and a history of innovation that has brought tremendous safety and efficiency gains to the drilling process.

Arabian Drilling Company Job Details

• Company/Organization: Arabian Drilling Company (ADC)
• Job Location: Saudi Arabia
• Nationality: Any
• Qualification: Bachelor Degree/Diploma/High School
• Salary: Not Disclosed
• Experience: Minimum 2 to 3 Years

List of Arabian Drilling Company Jobs 2022

Job TitleLocation
Internal Audit Specialist I ‎ JobSaudi Arabia
Chief Mechanic JobSaudi Arabia
Rig Superintendent JobSaudi Arabia
IT network Specialist II JobSaudi Arabia
Assistant Rig Superintendent Job Saudi Arabia

How to Apply for Arabian Drilling Company Careers?

Please apply for Arabian Drilling Company Jobs from the above list. Click on the above Job title related to your designation. You will redirect to the official Arabian Drilling Company careers site.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post